Author Topic: Online-Capital--www.online-capital.com  (Read 34476 times)

Offline stracka

• View Profile
Re: Online-Capital--www.online-capital.com
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2007, 10:43:42 PM »
Paid instant. In profit . In upgrade and bonus. Very good hyip.

Offline stracka

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2007, 03:26:07 PM »
New term bonus:

Dear xxxxxx, you are currently performing a bonus interest withdrawal transaction. However, you don't have sufficient deposits besides the bonus from Online Capital. This bonus is a demonstration of the Online Capital investment system. It is not intended as means of making profit, as a lot of people from different countries might assume. Our records show that you have already been warned. Therefore, access to the bonus is blocked. In order to receive interest on the bonus amount your minimum confirmed investment amount should be at least USD 200 (EUR 170). Respectfully, Online Capital
Access will be granted automatically when you make a USD 200 (or more) deposit. Respectfully, Online Capital

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2007, 04:35:16 PM »
Thanks for  updating here,stracka.

Now my account balance is more than $30 ,i don't deposit any penny from my own pocket, what a pity !

I am very busy everyday, will deposit $30 today or tomorrow.

And congral on your in profit here.

Offline stracka

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2007, 04:54:01 PM »
Dont deposit there sasa! you must enter at least 200$ to receive that bonus and it's a nonsense to do it if you didnt deposit nothing from your own. that's what I was writting about in previous post

Offline sarsons

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2007, 08:08:35 PM »
I don't think that too much of a problem personally.

yes you now need to invest $200, but this proghrtamme has proved itself. I will be putting money in there to take my balance to $200 over time. In the meantime my balance is growing :)

However if the scam site city hyip had paid me out, I would have invested the $200 without hesitation. Just a shame it did scam as I don't have that money any more and it will take a while to make that amount back up.

But back on topic, I still like OC, and don't see this requirement too much of a problem.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2007, 09:47:52 PM »
I don't think that too much of a problem personally.

yes you now need to invest $200, but this proghrtamme has proved itself. I will be putting money in there to take my balance to $200 over time. In the meantime my balance is growing :)

However if the scam site city hyip had paid me out, I would have invested the $200 without hesitation. Just a shame it did scam as I don't have that money any more and it will take a while to make that amount back up.

But back on topic, I still like OC, and don't see this requirement too much of a problem.
Must deposited $200 then my balance earnings is available ?
So strange ? Or the admin means only the new register investors who invest above $200 will get that$30 bonus? I didn't deposit there, so always ignore their update mails. Sarsons, could you clarify that?

And let's forget tha scammers------City--Hyip Guy, i banned him ,when i was banning him , i found his had logged moneydiscuss with more than 20 IP address, all of them must are proxies, bcz they have no real ISP. And more i reported his e-gold accounnt as abuse to e-gold Ltd. Still no response from them since 2 weeks ago, i remembered the last time when i reported abuse another scammer's e-gold #. to e-gold company, got response within 30 minutes, their account been blocked.....
F**K that scammer---Mikhael.!!! I lost more than $300...:(((((
Forgot that bastard! ,Sarsons., your lose not less than me . i know that ..

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2007, 09:51:03 PM »
Oh, sorry, typed so long ,posted ,then found i shouldn't discuss City-Project scammer in this thread, apologize to all of you for my mess post..

And any one who wants to deposit $30 in OC, and get $30 instantly ,just PM me or post here,my friend has no enough funds to spend,but his balance is more than $30 as well.

Offline sarsons

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2007, 12:22:04 PM »
Must deposited $200 then my balance earnings is available ?
So strange ? Or the admin means only the new register investors who invest above $200 will get that$30 bonus? I didn't deposit there, so always ignore their update mails. Sarsons, could you clarify that?

Here is what the homepage says now:

We would like to thank all of our clients for the commitment to continue our mutual investment goals and welcome new clients to Online Capital. We would like to extend the same gratitude of confidence to our new clients as to the thousands already with us by providing a $25 dollar deposit bonus which will automatically be added to your account after the initial $200 deposit

It now appears that the bonus will not be given to you until ou depsoit the $200, but if you already have the bonus, then you can't withdraw until you deposit $200 yourself.

I'm about halfway there grrr lol

Offline InvestingPatrol

• View Profile
    • Trying to be the best
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2007, 05:22:14 PM »
I've created account the on Dec 2006, got the $25 bonus and a month ago I put in 30$ and withdrawed the bonus. And then they changed the rules. I dont have 200$ so it was unpleasant for me. Today I checked my balance, there was $4.26 and suddenly there was an option of withdrawing 2 dollars. So I tried it and 2$ are on my EG  welcome. thumbup.
Still there is "you don't have sufficient deposits and you must deposit 200$" note but I withdrawed  cheergirl

[attachment deleted by admin]
InvestingPatrol.com - Our independent and objective monitor - 90% refback on every program listed

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2007, 01:58:08 AM »
I've created account the on Dec 2006, got the $25 bonus and a month ago I put in 30$ and withdrawed the bonus. And then they changed the rules. I dont have 200$ so it was unpleasant for me. Today I checked my balance, there was $4.26 and suddenly there was an option of withdrawing 2 dollars. So I tried it and 2$ are on my EG  welcome. thumbup.
Still there is "you don't have sufficient deposits and you must deposit 200$" note but I withdrawed  cheergirl
  laugh. You are so lucky, congrals.

Hmm, i checked my account just now, my balance is $33 + now.

05 Apr 2007 23:56:15, GMT (Сurrent)     33.71

Tried to make request , but failed, vertigo.

Offline stracka

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2007, 07:43:24 AM »
Paid again. welcome.
4/11/2007
   05:39   Payment Received   7910xxxx   Gold   +0.002958   3059633   2.00 USD   676.20
From: Online Capital www.online-capital.com    Merchant Reference #: THYY99PNANWWW4WXHY9 MHTWAA9X
Memo: https://www.online-capital.com/content/stracka

Offline sarsons

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2007, 06:30:55 PM »
Its wierd, because even though I have $30+ of my own money in here, ie over $10, I still can't withdraw!

I don't understand what is happening here.

Admin emailed me days ago saying they would look into this and get back to me, but I'm still waiting.

Offline stracka

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2007, 12:01:33 PM »
4/17/2007
   10:00   Payment Received   7940xxxx   Gold   +0.001455   3059633   1.00 USD   687.50
From: Online Capital www.online-capital.com    Merchant Reference #: THYY99PNT4K4AKTHHNY APTANWY9
Memo: https://www.online-capital.com/content/stracka

Offline stracka

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2007, 06:12:59 PM »
Paid again. welcome.

Offline sarsons

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2007, 05:36:05 PM »
I too was paid recently, so it looks like the problems I had with my account have been sorted out :)

Shame admin couldn't have got back to me to confirm this though