Author Topic: CLOSED::13DailySite --13dailysite.com  (Read 5456 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
CLOSED::13DailySite --13dailysite.com
« on: August 02, 2007, 02:35:15 AM »
13DailySite is one of the HOT autosurf programs recent months, i just upgraded my account with 3 units($15)

From the site:

13DailySite is an online advertising network for individuals and businesses who wish to advertise and promote their website or business. Members can purchase Ad Packs to promote their site, which will be viewed by other members in rotation. Members can also earn cash by viewing other members sites. Viewing 10 members sites a day will earn you 13% of your Ad purchase for 10 days.

Payment Processors Accepted:          

Upgraded Members         Referral Contest 2
    Earn 13% daily for 10 days
 8% referral commission
 Surf 10 sites a day
 Minimum Upgrade: $5
 Maximum Upgrade: $500
 Payout within 72 hours
 Secure and custom script
 Dedicated Server
 DDOS Protection

Referral Contest 2

August 5th - August 17th

More details coming soon.
Stay tuned!

13DailySite also offers its members a fast smooth surfing experience, prompt payments and friendly experienced support. We are dedicated to what we do and work hard to bring our members a reliable and profitable program.

Join Now:

« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 05:07:45 AM by Sasa »

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 13DailySite --13dailysite.com
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 08:12:10 PM »
I've just received my first payment from 13DailySite:

8/11/2007
   14:17   Payment Received   84044XXX   Gold   +0.029018   3937XXX   19.50 USD   672.00
Memo: 13DailySite: Cashout

cheergirl

I will reupgrade my account tomorrow  laugh.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 10:12:48 AM »
Just reupgraded my account with 4 units

Surfing smoothly !!!
 laugh.

Offline stracka

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 09:10:36 PM »
Paid again and again, very good surf, reinvested 15 $. In profit. welcome. welcome. welcome.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 08:12:11 AM »
Paid again and again, very good surf, reinvested 15 $. In profit. welcome. welcome. welcome.

Congratulations!!!

Same here, got my 2th paidout within 24 hours:

8/22/2007
   14:10   Payment Received   8445313X   Gold   +0.039394   3937XXX   26.00 USD   660.00
Memo: 13DailySite: Cashout

welcome. laugh.

The E-Gold account i used  when i register been blocked,i have to contact 13DailySite admin, ask him change my e-gold # then reupgrade  brink.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 05:05:53 AM »
13DailySite Update:
Hello members,

As you all may know already, our program, 13DailySite has run into some difficulties recently. The block on our e-gold account was only one of several setbacks 13DailySite has suffered over the last week or so:

1) E-gold blocks - As you may have heard, e-gold has blocked hundreds if not thousands of peoples accounts including ours over the last few days. We believe this was done completely at random, because some other program admins did not get their account blocked, including those whos programs have closed and stopped paying altogether. This is baffling to us, because we were paying everyone within 24 hours or less, so we dont understand why our account was blocked and other admins accounts who stopped paying or had scammed were not. We have been receiving many emails from members to change their blocked e-gold accounts, and they just keep on coming.

2) E-gold errors - As some of you may have noticed over the last few weeks, every now and then e-gold errors have occurred when you try to spend or upgrade in our program or any other programs. You would get a message like:

Error(s) detected:

The system was unable to perform your request at this time, please try again in a few minutes.

Payment processing cancelled

OR

Cannot confirm spend, the error is:

Object required

This has happened a few times in our program over the last 2 weeks where many people have been unable to upgrade for several hours at a time and eventually give up because of this e-gold system error. We wouldnt be surprised if these errors continue to happen into the future. Along with the random blocks and e-gold being DDOSed frequently (one time it was down for half a day) and reports of e-gold now locking accounts, our confidence in e-gold has diminished dramatically.

3) No Future - Since e-gold accounts for around 60% to 70% of the total upgrade amount in our program, we rely on e-gold heavily. We cannot simply drop e-gold or change to another processor such as Liberty Reserve or E-Bullion, because these processors are not widely used at all and most people who use e-gold dont have accounts with these processors, at least not yet. For a program to grow big and become great, people must have confidence in the main payment processor it uses. Confidence in e-gold is dropping fast with all the problems, and more and more people are wanting to sell their e-gold and less are buying it. With e-gold going downhill fast, there is no way our program can continue to grow into the future. And as I have said earlier dropping e-gold is not an option at this stage. In fact our program had already hit a plateau with e-gold as e-gold upgrade cashflow had gone into negative (ie withdrawals in e-gold exceed upgrades in e-gold) over the last several days and
  we had no choice but to outexchange some SolidTrustPay in order to pay for e-gold cashouts.

And before people begin to start thinking Im putting the full blame on e-gold, here are some non-egold setbacks we have suffered recently:

4) Hit and Runners - Unlike most programs, we never had a 50/50 rule in place and we knew we were taking a big risk by not having such a rule. Despite capping our maximum upgrade at $500, our program still suffered many hit and runners and we only found out recently that some members had opened multiple accounts to bypass the maximum and also were commission stacking (ie. opening multiple account all referred to each other so they can also pocket the refferral commssions). Unfortuantely, we only had investigated into this just recently when we noticed our program had been hit and it was too late to stop them.

5) Sustainability - Our program lasted 82 days or nearly 3 months paying within 24 hours and we believe we were one of the longest lasting programs during the summer. However, our program was not sustainable for much longer and the last few days we entered into negative cashflow and looking ahead there were even bigger payouts to be made, so we dont believe we would have lasted much longer. The second referral contest gave our program a boost but we noticed as soon as the referral contest had ended, our programs growth slowed considerably and those that joined during the referral contest did not reupgrade. And another thing contributing to this slow in growth was because:

6) MMG is DOWN - MMG has been up and down for around 10 days already due to a major DDOS attack and in the last 3 days has been completely down and out. And right now as I type this they are still down. Our program started suffering as soon as these attacks started, because MMG was our main forum for discussion and without it we felt and Im sure members felt the main place for communication between admin and members and between members was lost. Also a lot of the positive posts and feedback were in our thread at MMG and new members that were joining us were unable to see the positive feeback on MMG. And we were receiving a lot of traffic from the our thread in MMG and also from members signatures on that forum. All this was lost when MMG was down.

7) A lot of bigger programs closing/running into problems recently - In the last week there have been a lot of the bigger programs going down or running into problems. You may think this would mean everyone would flock over to our program when others go down which is usually the case, but this was not the case recently. In fact, I noticed a lot of people in the other programs losing confidence in this industry when the other programs ran into trouble. The fall of these programs recently was not good for the overall confidence in the industry which in turn did not help our program at all.

So there you have it, these are all the setbacks our program has suffered either directly or indirectly recently and due to cashflow problem recently arising in the last week or so, we have decided the only thing we can do now is to close our program and we will be deciding on a suitable refund plan for members over the next couple of days. We understand that many of you will be disappointed with this news, and we are equally disappointed that 13DailySite has had to come to an end especially after all our hard work in attempting to turn around this industry to no avail.

We will be deciding on a suitable refund plan and we will come to decision on this on or around monday or tuesday.

Regards,

James Stewart
13DailySite Admin
crying.

I will change this thread title and move it to SCAM/CLOSED Board