Author Topic: DesertSkyMarketing-www.desertskymarketing.net  (Read 10093 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
DesertSkyMarketing-www.desertskymarketing.net
« on: October 06, 2006, 12:41:38 PM »
Have all your online ventures left you 'thirsty' for success?
Join us at DesertSky Marketing where you will find a welcome oasis in a never ending desert of online marketing opportunities. Don't be fooled anymore by the numerous 'games' out there; we can truly make a difference in your advertising and financial future because we ARE different! DesertSky Marketing is committed to connecting real advertisers with real consumers.
Benefits for Advertisers
DesertSky Marketing offers advertisers the unique opportunity to reach a "captive" audience.  The online community is more affluent, better educated, and more willing to spend money than the population at large.  Every day more and more people go online.  While the Internet can't yet match television's market penetration, the size of the online audience is growing very quickly. More importantly, because you buy online ads by the impression, you can buy as much, or as little, of that audience as you desire.  Online advertising is extremely competitive with other forms of advertising because you get exactly what you pay for.  If you buy 1,000 ad impressions, for example, you know that exactly 1,000 people will see your ad.  With each premium advertising purchase with DesertSky Marketing, each member will view your ad for at least 15 seconds per day for one entire week.
Benefits for Members
DesertSky Marketing offers members the unique opportunity to advertise their own web sites while earning commissions to view premium advertising and other member's advertising.  Members get the best of both worlds!  Members also have the opportunity to purchase site banner ads, earn credits and cash in the PTC members area, and participate in DesertSky Marketing Raffles all while earning a weekly "paycheck".  Members of DesertSky Marketing have the opportunity to participate in a new type of program where the true emphasis is on real advertising!
Desert Sky Marketing is a program dedicated to bringing together real advertisers and consumers. We are ZERO % ponzi and have a real business plan. You will NOT get rich quick by joining this program. You will, however, earn 25% profit per month from your advertising purchases. Realistic profits for sustainability and longevity.

We are not your normal run of the mill surf program; real people, real advertisers, real profits.

Program Overview

- 2.5% for 60 Days
- Advertising Packs $10 each (maximum of 1000 advertising packs)
- Payday is every Wednesday (request cashout by Friday's, get paid on Wednesday)
- Automatic Upgrade Extension if You Can't/Don't Surf
- Raffles
- Targeted Marketing
- Tiered Referral Commissions (1% - 3.5%)
- Egold and AlertPay

Upgrade and Cashout Fees*

$10 - $1000 = $1
$1001 - $2000 = $2
$2001 - $3000 = $3
$3001 - $4000 = $4
$4001 - $5000 = $5
$5001 - $10,000 = $10

*AlertPay users will pay a 4% processor fee in addition to the above administrative fees for upgrades and cashouts.

Daily percentages and fees have been established using egold as the base processor. This is due to the fact that DesertSky Marketing actually conducts outside business ventures (NO other surf programs) and these outside ventures use egold. Therefore, funds must be transferred from AlertPay to Egold and back. DesertSky Marketing is simply passing these processor fees on to the members who wish to use AlertPay instead of egold.

If other payment processors are implemented in the future, any associated payment processor fees will be passed on to the members who choose to use that processor.

Referral Commissions:

Referral commissions are based upon your current active advertising pack level.

$10 - $1000 earn 1.0% Referral Commissions
$1001 - $2000 earn 1.5% Referral Commissions
$2001 - $3000 earn 2.0% Referral Commissions
$3001 - $4000 earn 2.5% Referral Commissions
$4001 - $5000 earn 3.0% Referral Commissions
$5001 - $10,000 earn 3.5% Referral Commissions

For example, if your current advertising pack level is $1400, you will earn 1.5% referral commissions whenever your downline purchases an advertising pack.

How to contact us:

DeskertSkyMarketing .net offers you three different options.

DesertSky Network forum http://www.desertskyforum.net
Check our About Us page for company information such as phone number, address, and business hours.
DesertSky Network support ticket system http://desertskynetwork.helpserve.com

Surfing Requirements:

You must surf 50 pages per day in order to participate in the viewing commission portion of the program. You can earn 2.5% commissions of your ad-purchase for each day you complete the required minimum surfing. You may surf up to a maximum of 100 sites per day. The first 20 sites are premium sites reserved for paid advertisers. These premium sites are manual surf. The remaining 30 required sites are for our members advertising. These sites are auto-surf with random intervals where you must click a button in order to continue surfing. You may surf up to a maximum of 100 pages per day.

Admin/Company Verification:

In addition to the due diligence information already posted on my website, I have initiated a request for the following to perform due diligence on me.

* Vincent Teoh from AutoSurf-Guide
* MrsVee
* Leo from DrunkonLife
* ASA
* E-Business Online
* Maximum Monitor (already verified)
* TradeMark-Surf
* The Surfer's Union

I am also open for anyone else who would like additional information in order to conduct what they feel to be a thorough due diligence.

I've posted about my program early enough so you won't have to feel rushed and will have time to complete your own thorough due diligence.

Thank you,

Dustin Fennell
DesertSkyMarketing Administrator

Today i upgraded my account , deposited $50 in .

Current Ad Pack:      $50.00   (Maximum available amount $5000)
Credit Balance:    200 credits    [Purchase credits]

Join here:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 09:10:57 PM by MoneyDiscuss »

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: desertskymarketing-www.desertskymarketing.net
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 04:16:54 PM »
 DesertSky Marketing
is down for maintenance!

Due to a script upgrade modification problem on the pats-pro side, our site has become deactivated.
We restored the site to a pre-upgrade state, but it did not resolve the issue.
We are now waiting for pats-pro support to come online (Sunday 11:00 PM GMT -7:00 time).

Surf Holidays:
All members will receive earnings for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Oct 6, 7, 8)

All members who did not get a chance to request a cashout before the site went down
will be able to do so on Monday and still receive payment on Wednesday.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are at the mercy of pats-pro support.

Enjoy the surf holiday weekend!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 12:33:16 PM »
 harhar

The site back  , credited my 2 days earnings.

:LolLolLolLol:

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 11:12:23 AM »
DesertSky Network forum http://www.desertskyforum.net
Check our About Us page for company information such as phone number, address, and business hours.
DesertSky Network support ticket system http://desertskynetwork.helpserve.com

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 07:53:37 PM »
Got my 1st paidout from desertskymarketing.

10/18/2006
17:09 Payment Received 6****** Gold +0.016892 3610973 10.01 USD 592.60
Memo: DesertSky Marketing payment

Thank you ,Dust .

:stinker:

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 11:09:46 PM »
This is very frustrating. Please read ALL of the information below.

The DesertSky Marketing server has crashed and my hosting support is telling me the operating system must be re-installed. Also, the hosting did not setup by backups as I requested (making sure they were on a separate volume from the operating system). Another extremely frustrating factor I have to deal with... I was unable to download my weekly off-site backup yesterday and contacted my hosting support. They could never seem to resolve my SSH access issue and then decided to reboot the server, it never came back up. This means I will have to restore from my last off-site backup.

Let me answer the question that is currently in the mind of every member: What does this mean for payouts tomorrow? They will still be paid on schedule. I have my script setup to email me every member's cashout request and I will use those hard copies to pay everyone tomorrow as scheduled.

Restoration process:

1. The server should be re-installed by tomorrow and the host will show me verification that it has been setup per my instructions.
2. I will then restore from my last off-site backup and then update the database with upgrades and cashouts. Members will not be able to login while I am updating the database.
3. Once everything has been restored and updated we will allow members to login.

Foreseeable problems:

1. Members who joined and upgraded after the last off-site backup will not be in the database. However, I have records of all upgrades, so this will only be a minor issue and easily fixed.

2. Members who joined, but did NOT upgrade after the last off-site backup will not be in the database. The easiest fix is for them to sign up again since they have no upgrades/earnings.

This entire process could take 3-5 days.

Until the server is restored, my email ([email protected]) will not be available. However, it should be back up tomorrow. I will also place a "Down for Maintenance" page on the server when it has been re-installed so you will know where we are in the process.

Please only email me if it is really important. I would rather spend my time getting everything restored, rather than answering emails.

Dustin

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 10:53:56 AM »
Update by Dust:

Dear money,

I've been asked by many members to have a referral contest.  I usually
don't like these type of contests because the only ones that benefit
are the members who are good at getting referrals.  Since referrals (who
upgrade) benefit the program as a whole, I'd also like to "reward" the
program as a whole.  Below is the DesertSky Marketing version of a
referral contest:

DesertSky Marketing is having a referral contest from Wednesday,
October 25, 2006 through Wednesday, November 8, 2006.  For every 100 new
referrals who upgrade, EVERYONE will get a 5% surf day!

The number of 5% surf days is entirely up to the effort every member
puts in.  There are many things you can do to help:

- Post in as many forums as you can about what a great program
DesertSky Marketing is
- Advertise your referral link in other programs, your forum signature
(if it is allowed), your own web site, etc.
- Purchase banner ads in your favorite forum or program
- If you are a FREE member, upgrade
- Spread the word, spread the word, spread the word

Finally, a referral contest that benefits EVERY member!!

I will announce the number of new members who upgrade every day in the
DesertSky forum .

Dustin
DesertSky Marketing

Important announcement for members who joined Between:

October 9th through October 17th

If you joined between October 9 - 17 and did NOT upgrade, all you need to do is join again.

If you joined between October 9 - 17 and DID upgrade your account, you need to completed the following steps:

1. Join DesertSkyMarketing again.
   2. Email [email protected] with your NEW member number and your OLD member number.  We have records of your upgrades and cashouts and will then update your new account to bring you current.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 10:59:38 AM »
Dear member, I have adjusted the cashout fees to be in line with each member level as they were intended to be from the beginning. I did this by figuring the max amount a member could make per cashout period for each upgrade level. I've updated the FAQ section on our web site and have included the adjusted cashout fees in this email.

Upgrade and Cashout Fees are as follows:

Upgrade Fees

Cashout Fees
$10    -    $1000    =    $1    $10    -    $175    =    $1
$1001    -    $2000    =    $2    $176    -    $350    =    $2
$2001    -    $3000    =    $3    $351    -    $525    =    $3
$3001    -    $4000    =    $4    $526    -    $700    =    $4
$4001    -    $5000    =    $5    $701    -    $875    =    $5
$5001    -    $10,000    =    $10    $876    -    $5000    =    $10

AlertPay upgrades/cashouts will include the above administrative fees in addition to a 4% processor fee.
The above cashout fees go into affect starting with cashout requests made after October 23, 2006. Dustin DesertSky Marketing

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2006, 09:19:01 PM »
11/1/2006
03:58 Payment Received 7***4710 Gold +0.027187 3610973 16.50 USD 606.90
Memo: DesertSky Marketing payment

Paid me again.

:cheers2:

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2006, 08:46:00 AM »
 azn
Congratulations to member 1556; they won the raffle and $372 has been deposited into their egold account.  Their member ID is now the default referral ID for one week!

I've started another raffle with the same format, so don't forget to purchase your tickets.

The following members received prizes via the MaximumSurfing / DesertSky Marketing promo.

Member ID
   Prize Description
1176    $50 DSM Upgrade!
5    $10 DSM Upgrade!
21    $10 DSM Upgrade!
1172    $10 DSM Upgrade!
1581    $10 DSM Upgrade!

Also, we are 13 new upgraded members away from earning a 5% surf day.  You have until 11:59:59 PM on Wednesday, November 8th to get the new members.  So, get out there and promote, promote, promote!

Thanks for making DesertSky Marketing such a great program!

Dustin
DesertSky Marketing

Offline ubaidahsan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 09:30:13 PM »
azn

wowww this is great...this is  impossible which you have done ..this is great...please tell me some tips to use it safely....

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2006, 02:28:46 AM »
Dear DesertSky Marketing Members,

It is with great sadness that I'm writing this email to you. DesertSky Marketing will be closing. Things looked great on paper, but have not gone as planned. Below are a few reasons DSM will be closing:

- While it was a huge challenge to acquire paid corporate advertisers, the few that were acquired did not wish to continue because they did not receive the desired conversions from their advertising dollars.
- Several short term business ventures have failed causing a loss to DSM funds.
- Long term (60-90 days) business ventures are doing fine, but the turn around is not quick enough to sustain weekly cashouts.
- CashBackMall and MyAZPix are launching much later than originally planned, thus causing a shortage in income.

Instead of letting DSM continue to a point where it is impossible to pay members, I've decided to stop accepting upgrades and implement a repayment plan. I always hated it when an admin knew things were not going right, but continued to act like nothing was wrong, accepted upgrades, and then pulled the plug causing everyone to lose money. Per the terms of the site, DSM is under no obligation to refund any money. However, I feel it would be wrong to treat my members that way.

The following plan will be implemented immediately:

1. Members who joined between September 22 - October 15 will earn 110% total of their upgrade(s).
2. Members who joined between October 16 - October 21 will earn 105% of their upgrade(s).
3. Members who joined between November 1 - November 10 (last day upgrades were accepted) will get a refund of their ad pack purchases.

You must continue to surf in order to receive your payments! You purchased advertising with your upgrades, and you get paid commissions to view ads. If you don't surf (view ads), you will not get paid.

Members who are receiving refunds (members who joined between Nov 1 - Nov 10) will receive them by this Wednesday (November 15th).

DSM will continue to make weekly payments (unless delays in outside returns cause us to go to every two weeks) to members who continue to surf. These payments will continue until the members have received 110% or 105% of their ad pack purchases. Weekly payments will begin Wednesday, November 15th.

Weekly payments will be 10-25% of what is owed with a minimum payment of $5. This means if you are owed less than $50, you will not receive weekly payments, but will receive your amount all at once when it is your turn.

Our repayment plan is designed so every member receives their full ad pack purchases back, plus some profit for members who joined in September or October. Some of you may ask why we don't just refund everyone's money right now. I would do that if it was just sitting in egold or alertpay. However, those funds are at work generating a profit for the repayment plan. Those funds will be dispersed as they come back to DSM.

I could place members money in other surf programs to meet the income demands, but I've always stated that DSM does not do that. We could also change the terms to where members would receive payments at the end of the 60 days, but who would want to surf for 60 days before receiving a payment?

Below is the formula that will be used to determine the amount you will receive from DSM:

- Members who joined between September 22 - October 15: (total upgrades X 1.10) - total paid cashouts = amount owed
- Members who joined between October 16 - October 31: (total upgrades X 1.05) - total paid cashouts = amount owed
- Members who joined between November 1 - November 10: total upgrades refunded

I hope you can understand that by closing DSM now, we are at a point where every member can be whole. I wish things could have gone different, but the current business model relies too heavily on volatile things we cannot control. I am looking at different business models and taking all I have learned from DSM into consideration.

Remember: You must surf in order to receive any payments!!

I can say that DSM truly has the best members! Thank you for your support DSM; it has been greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Dustin

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 01:09:19 PM »
Paid me again :
11/25/2006
   02:02   Payment Received   71*****   Gold   +0.044627   3610973   28.49 USD   638.40
Memo: DesertSky Marketing Final Payment -Payment in Full

cheer

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 02:00:23 PM »
From the Admin Dust :
I've completed all payments for this week.  Smiley

Payment Status Update:
- DSM had 500 upgraded members when we closed for new upgrades.  We have
paid 270 members in full.   I'm very pleased with this figure.

- DSM has 230 members we are still making weekly payments to.

- All members who were owed less than $50 have been paid in full.

- All members who joined and upgraded November 1st and later have been
refunded in full.

- Please note that DSM is not simply refunding member's who joined before
November 1st.  They are getting their upgrades plus 5% or 10% profit paid
back to them.  How many programs have ever done this?

What can you do to help?

- You can join any program listed on: http://www.surfing4cash.net  100% of
the profits from these programs go back to pay members of DSM.

- You can vote on the monitors and post in your favorite forum that you are
still receiving payments, or you have been paid in full.  This is very
important.  Here is the link:
http://www.desertskymarketing.net/module.php?mod=otherpage&page=Monitoring

Please note that since I am doing payouts manually, you will not receive an
email when you get paid.  Check your Egold history.  AlertPay members will
receive an email from AlertPay when I transfer money to your account.

Have a great rest of the weekend and don't forget to vote!!

Look for DesertSky Marketing's re-opening very soon!!

Thank you,

Dustin Fennell
cheer

Offline rockyyy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2006, 11:33:02 AM »
You must surf 50 pages per day in order to participate in the viewing commission portion of the program. You can earn 2.5% commissions of your ad-purchase for each day you complete the required minimum surfing. You may surf up to a maximum of 100 sites per day. The first 20 sites are premium sites reserved for paid advertisers. These premium sites are manual surf. The remaining 30 required sites are for our members advertising. These sites are auto-surf with random intervals where you must click a button in order to continue surfing. You may surf up to a maximum of 100 pages per day........

sir, if i forgot to surf some days , can i get paid?